This section of the Resource Guide offers a look at what has been learned and accomplished, in five key areas, by the schools, districts and community-based organizations participating in The Colorado Trust’s Bullying Prevention Initiative (BPI):
- Creating and sustaining a healthier social climate in schools and communities
- Building collective commitment to address the bullying problem in partnership
- Implementing prevention/intervention strategies that take into account not just the large majority of kids who neither bully or are bullied, but who witness bullying on a regular basis
- Involving young people as active allies and advocates in bullying prevention efforts
- Developing cultural competency strategies, skills and programs that are inclusive and enhance communication and relationship building.
To find out more about the initiative, click here.